- The index is my friend.
- When in doubt, circle 'B'.
- I will not mock dead philosophers. (Unless they really deserve it.)
- I will not make snide references as to the sex lives of dead philosophers.
- I will not slash Hamlet and Horatio.
- I will not build a time machine just so I can go back and strangle Freud.
- I will not set fire to my copy of The MLA Guide to Documentation, no matter how tedious citation becomes.
- I will not make veiled references to Band of Brothers during my history seminar.
- I will wait for the professor to actually ask a question before I raise my hand.
- I will not mock the Puritans (too much).
- Chewy cherry gummies do not fall under any of the four food groups.
- There is no way I can work Japan into my Middle Eastern History essay, so I will just forget about it. (really)
- I will not ask inappropriate questions about the private lives of Imperial Chinese Concubines.
- I will not threaten to beat up an author if I don't agree with them. (I'll just... bruise them a little.)
- I will stop trying to measure Chinese history by the number of human sacrifices in a dynasty.
- I will walk to the Bookstore's Halloween Sale.
- Malcolm Reynolds has nothing to do with Linguistics, therefore I will not feature him in my notes, not even as a cute lil' stick figure.
- I will not snicker and think of Luz when Dr. Forester says "gutentag" (sp?)
- I will not immediately correlate events in Europe to things Spike might have experienced.
- Giggling is not an appropriate response to the mention of headless samurai.
*grins* Hopefully I'm not the only one guilty of some of these things. ^__^
Meredith's Ungrad Mantras
Reposting this, because it never stops being relevant: We talk a lot on Veteran's Day about those who have given their service. We also talk about…
Well, the Christmas tree has been put up and subsequently taken down; the menorah candles have been extinguished for the year, and all the latkes…
*waves tiredly* Hi. I've been MIA (or perhaps POW, after you hear my Tale of Woe) from LJ for just about two months now. A lot can happen in two…