- Lines in the Sand-- [BtVS: Spike/Xander] January 9th, 2005
A new vice for the new year-- this was my very first Buffy fic, and I think it actually turned out fairly well, despite some canon discrepencies. This was me getting a feel for these boys, so it's not terribly obvious slash, but it was fun.
- Direct Sunlight, Gray Days-- [Harry Potter; Lily/Narcissa] January 17th, 2005
A short Lily/Narcissa drabble, with accompanying fanart. It's short, but I like it. I just like this pairing, too-- so wrong, and yet so right! Probably one of my very favorite femslash pairings.
- Sunlight in My Cradle-- [BtVS: Spike/Xander] February 9th, 2005
Sequel to 'Lines in the Sand'-- someday, I need to write more in this universe. ^^; That, and a million other things.
- Empty of Tomorrow (Chapter 1)-- [BtVS, Spike/Xander] March 5th, 2005
This was fan, because I rarely write fics set in a future not already defined by the fandom. This is angsty Xander, with a heavy side of anime and sci fi influence. Whee.
- Empty of Tomorrow (Chapter 2)-- [BtVS, Spike/Xander] April 19th, 2005
Actually, I'd really like to finish this fic, too-- for once, I know just where it's going. *sheepish*
- Just As Far To Go Back-- [BtVS, Spike/Xander] April 24th, 2005
And here I thought I'd mostly broken myself of the bad habbit of starting projects way too ambitious for me to ever finish. Damn it. The intro worked out well, but I think the second half of this is sub-par. *frowns*
- A Key to Something, Somewhere-- [Star Wars, Padme/Vader] May 24th, 2005
After seeing Revenge of the Sith, I really needed to write something where Padme lived. Unfortunately, with Vader around, it could only have been twisted and scary. Oppsie. ^^
- Each Shard of the Mirror I: I Am Become Death-- [Star Wars, Padme/Anakin] June 5th, 2005
First in a series based on the theme 'Five Things That Never Happened to Padme Naberrie. Because Vader did attend that funeral, damnit.
- Playing for Marbles-- [The 4400; gen, Maia and Diana] July 15th, 2005
I sat down and forced myself to write this one, because I hadn't written anything in over a month, and I was starting to get antsy. ^^ It turned out okay, considering. Maia is one of my favorite characters from this series. Who doesn't love clairvoyant little girls?
- Each Time You Tell The Story-- [BtVS, Spike/Xander] August 11th, 2005
Spander, told from Dru's POV. Dru is way too much fun to write-- I'm really very pleased with this one. *hugs it*
- All Your Dreams Dismantled-- [Battlestar, Boomer/Tyrol] August 13th, 2005
OMG, it's het, run away...!! ^_~ I have a huge weakness for the warped angst of this pairing, I just can't help it. I never thought I'd write BSG fic, and look what happened!
- Hold Fast-- [Battlestar, Boomer/Tyrol] August 29th, 2005
Sequel to 'All Your Dreams...' Tyrol doesn't get enough love.
- Each Shard of the Mirror II: A Final, Distant Shore-- [Star Wars, Padme/Anakin] September 14th, 2005
I like writing TPM-era Padme/Ani friendship. The cuteness is somehow balanced by the sheer despair to come. X_x;;
- Every Girl Who Shares My Face-- [Battlestar, Boomer/Tyrol]
Creepy het pairing? Check. Amazing, tortured female character? Check. Japanese mythology? ... check. X_x;;
- Do Not Wish To Be Rare Like Jade-- [Harry potter; Lily/Narcissa] November 16th, 2005
This is the best femslash I've written in a long time.
- Objects in Motion-- [Star Wars; Padme/Anakin] December 29th, 2005
Written for Leia_N-- this was short, and actually written on command, but it turned out alright. Not great, but okay. Huh.
- Forthcoming public posts: "Mechanic's Waltz" (Firefly, Kaylee/Inara) and "True Navigation" (Firefly, Gen; Simon and River)
Battlestar Galactica: 3
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 6
Harry Potter: 2
The 4400: 1
Star Wars: 4
Unfortunately, I didn't finish any of my in-progress works this year, but other than that...
*smiles* You know, I owe you guys all so much, for all the feedback, support and help. My writing wouldn't have much of a purpose without you. *hugs tight* Particular thanks go to Leia_N, Leigh, and Amber, for betaing, bantering, and other assorted wonderfulness. ^__^
And, for some reason, I think there might be some Clex fic in my future... ^^;;;