Gacked from minttown1:
|Culinary:||Starbucks||I love that chocolate drink they have, and their crumbleberry cake, but I feel stuck-up buying it, because it's such a 'trendy' upper middle class thing. ^^;|
|Literary:||Anything by Stephen King||Because it's not literature, and he's a hit or miss dude, but when he's on, he's really on. I have so much love for The Dark Tower series that it's not even funny. Also Pet Semetary, for weird reasons.|
|Audiovisual:||Smallville||Despite being a WB show, it was good, until about mid-season two. I can even stomach through season three, but then... yuck. Even James Marsters can't bring it out of the toliet. My poor Clex.|
|Musical:||"Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers||It's played on a beer commercial, but I like it. Don't ask me why.|
|Celebrity:||Sometimes I think Reese Witherspoon is hot.||Well... she's Reese Witherspoon, for god's sake. She starred in Legally Blonde!|
to complete this same Quiz, Its HERE.
Seven Things That Piss Me Off:
1. Women that hold obscenely loud conversations on the bus, as if their business is the only one that matters.
2. Receiving automated phone calls urging the recipient to vote against gay-friendly legislation because "a civil war between heterosexuals and homosexuals is looming on the horizon". It's just really scary. Scary.
3. My Civil War Seminar professor refering to gays and lesbians as 'deviants'.
4. Having to go through the motions of polite conversation with people I really don't like.
5. The companies tearing down all the pretty old houses in Clifton.
6. The way Dorothy yells at kids in the MH-Unit.
7. Subs in the MH-Unit who refuse to even touch the children.
Seven Things That Make Me Shiny:
1. A new book. A secluded area on campus. Time to read. Add them together? Love.
2. A new song to jump rope to.
3. Dove Milk Chocolate Cookies.
4. Being able to see the whole city laid out in the valley when I walk down the Vine Street hill.
5. Amber's crack!verse.
6. Hugs from Yana.
7. The look in Miyako or Suong's eyes when they finally understand a concept I've been trying to explain.